Accession Number : ADA316567
Title : Wuhan Institute of Physics.
Corporate Author : NATIONAL AIR INTELLIGENCE CENTER WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB OH
PDF Url : ADA316567
Report Date : 16 SEP 1996
Pagination or Media Count : 5
Abstract : The Wuhan Institute of Physics was established in 1958. In 1962, it was merged with the Institute of Electronics, the Institute of Atomic Energy, the Institute of Semiconductors, and more than ten other research units in the five south-central provinces to form the South-Central Institute of Physics. From 1967 to 1970, it was incorporated into the Sixteenth Academy of the National Defense Science Committee. Afterwards, it was put under the jurisdiction of Hubei province. In 1978 it was returned to the Chinese Academy of Sciences and its name was changed to the present name.
Descriptors : *RESEARCH FACILITIES, ELECTRONICS, PHYSICS, HISTORY, TRANSLATIONS, CHINA, CHINESE LANGUAGE.
Subject Categories : Test Facilities, Equipment and Methods
Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE